You are in exactly the right place! I know you are here to find a Cool Whip Substitute, and I am here to help you. Because you can do so much better than popping the lid off a tub of Cool Whip. I have seven different Cool Whip Substitute options for you, too!
So you've decided to stop buying Cool Whip. Now what?
I hear you asking what else you can use to top your pies or your cakes. As usual, I've got your backs; I'm here to help. Here are some searches I've been seeing:
- How do I make whipped cream from scratch?
- Is there an alternative to whipped cream because someone in my family doesn't like it? (!!)
- "How do I make a Cool Whip Substitute?
If folks are actually searching for a Cool Whip substitute, I'm not going to let you down.
So here, for your edification, I present Seven Options for a Cool Whip Substitute. They're very different from each other, but all have two things in common:
- All are made from normal, everyday ingredients.
- None of them contain any partially hydrogenated anything.
Click Next for the first two options!