About Jenni, The Short Version
- I marry my degrees in education and baking and patisserie by teaching people the basics of ingredient function, baking methods and techniques so they can be successful not only with beginner recipes but also with intermediate and advanced recipes
- I have authored Pastry Chef Online since 2007, first as a static website, and then as a blog, adopting new social media platforms and blogging best practices as they have been introduced
- I’ve developed recipes for brands such as Harris Teeter, Aidells, The Idaho Potato Commission, Sabra, Barilla, Dasani, Griff’s Toffee, and more
- Subject matter expert on baking mixing methods and ingredient function with a passion for developing dessert recipes, especially cake and cheesecake recipes
Special Focus on Search Engine Optimization
I don’t care how good my recipes are (and they are excellent), nobody can make them if nobody can find them.
And if nobody can find them, I am also not effectively serving my readers or my brand partners.
I have worked very hard, especially over the last year, to become a subject matter expert in search engine optimization for my blog posts.
This means I use my own data, gathered from both Google Analytics as well as Google Search Console to make sound decisions on everything from what posts to improve upon and how to improve them to what to name a particular recipe and to anticipate the questions people who are searching for a recipe will want answered.
Once I have studied my own data, I use other keyword tools to further refine my keywords and synonyms to write both for my reader and for the ever evolving Google search algorithms.
As a matter of fact, at least one of my blog posts appears on page one of Google search results for over 700 keywords.
When I partner with your brand, my job is to showcase your product or products to the most engaged readers as possible, and I do that by doing everything I can to ensure my post will appear high in the search results for the chosen keywords.
I have mastered SEO to the point where I am now helping other bloggers understand and improve upon their own search engine optimization.
How We Can Partner
As the author of this blog and a professionally trained and kitchen-tested fine dining pastry chef, I am in a unique position to give my endorsement as an expert to products and services that I love and in which I know my readers will be interested.
If you represent a brand offering goods and/or services targeted to people with a keen interest in baking, cooking and products that make a home cook’s life easier, my blog is the right platform for you.
The beauty of my business is that we can tailor partnerships with a service or a package of services designed to both help you meet your stated goals and maximize your ROI.
Some ideas include but are by no means limited to:
- sponsored posts
- recipe development
- brand ambassadorship
- product photography
- product reviews
- giveaways, either blog-based or social media-based
- social media shares
- edited videos and/or Facebook Live
If you are a smaller brand who needs some help broadening your social media footprint, I can assist you by performing a social media audit and providing you with a social media action plan.
I look forward to the conversation and to the partnerships.
Pastry Chef Online Media Kit
Please click on the image to download a pdf of my media kit. And please email me if you have any questions. I look forward to discussing the possibilities with you.