Sweet and Spicy Marinated Grass Fed London Broil | #GotToBeNCBeef

Affiliate Product Recommendations

I mentioned a few products you might want to get to help making this marinated grass fed London Broil a piece of cake. Enjoy!

Comments

Hey Jenni, I did not know that about cows and corn! Leave it to humans to interfere with a perfectly good thing! So glad that breeders and ranchers like the Baldwins are getting back to basics, the way it is supposed to be!
    And your recipe looks DELISH! I love a marinated london broil, think I need to put this into my meal plan.

Thanks for sharing (and organizing!)

Hugs, Lynn

Yes, Mr. Baldwin gave me quite the education, Lynn! If you give the marinade a try, do let me know how you like it.

I loved putting this roundup/tour together, and I’m so glad you participated! So great to get to know other NC bloggers!

Charolais cows are my favorite! I think they are so cute! Whenever we drive by any cows my daughters yell “Cow Butt” or “Baby Cow Butt”, not exactly sure how this came about but it makes everyone laugh. I love that Baldwin Family Farms sells the family packs of meat. That would be a great thing for my big family! When I made your London Broil, everyone RAVED about how delicious it was. They ate every last bite and I really wanted to have a steak sandwich for lunch the next day. Well, I guess I need to make it again soon!

Loved your post! Tour looks like loads of fun and don’t you just love people that are passionate about what they do and know?!

London broil is one of my favorite beef dishes and I promise, I will try your recipe soon because it looks like five stars to me!

xo

Hooray! I hope you and Thomas love it! And thank you so much for your hard work as well. I’m glad it worked out that you got to go to Baldwin, too–such a cool place, and I’m a die hard V. Mac fan now! =)

Baldwin Farms is sold at Whole Foods! I’ve seen it! And your London Broil looks FANTASTIC! What I really want, is that glass of wine behind the plate, but the Broil comes in at a close second. I want to dip my beef like you, too!

It was ridiculously good cold–I’m a little embarrassed, but I just couldn’t help myself! And I will share my wine with you whenever you want, Nikki! WF is a trek for me, but I’m glad Baldwin is there. And I’m also glad they carry the ground at Kroger which is way closer for me. Hooray!

Oh my goodness. That London Broil looks amazing! I loved all of the recipes but I have to say this one has caught my eye. Thanks for a great post and great insight into some NC farmers.