Preview the Cleeng Paid Content Interface

Hello, friends.  I have a quick favor to ask of you.  As you may or may not know by now, I will be offering all the materials that I develop for my Mentoring Sessions with my high school student for a reasonable fee.  I have decided to use Cleeng to do this.

What follows is an example of how you would purchase content.  I will protect some of this “test” post using the Cleeng plugin for WordPress, but in this test post, I am offering it for free.  I would like to know from you if the interface requires minimal effort to get to the protected content.  Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think of the way Cleeng works on my site.

Again, the protected content in this post is free; I just want your feedback today.

[cleeng_content id="208251251" description="Sneaky have-to-click-to-see stuff. Please give it a shot--your feedback will be really helpful!" price="0"]So, here we are in the protected area of this post.  You can see why I’m offering it here for free!  As I said, it’s just a test to see if my readers like the way the Cleeng interface works.  But, since you’re already here, enjoy some pictures of the kittens and an Amazing Video, on me.

gray kitten 024This is the unfortunately named Tighty Whitey. We fostered him for 2 days, and then he was adopted!
DSCN0373This is Colin. We fostered him for a week or two, and he was adopted the same day we took him to PetSmart. You can see why–what a cutie!
DSCN0390This is our surly Ruthie.  She has No Idea how good she has it!
DSCN0393Alice, the first cat we ever fostered.  After fostering her three times, we adopted her and have now had her for just over a year.

And, since no test content would be complete without a Rickroll: [/cleeng_content]
I really appreciate your time, and I value your feedback.  Thank you so much, and have a lovely day!

Comments

It took me a minute to figure this out, but that’s probably because I read your blog through google reader, where the links don’t show up as clearly – but obviously I got here!
    I don’t think anyone reading your blog directly would have any trouble.

2. Sandy W says

I can see the content and it looks great! Easy to use my google acct for login. I entered the wrong captcha phrase and it was easy to go back and re-enter….though my comment was lost. no biggie!

Hey Jenni! I logged in with Facebook, no problems whatsoever! nice to meet Tighty Whitey, Colin, Ruthie and Alice. Love the video ;)

4. Ludwig says

No problem to enter. I used FB and it went smoothly. Now only to see how it will work when it’s payday ;) I mean, do we also pay through cleeng or will you use PayPal, or…? Anyway, wishing you all the luck on this endeavour (and to the student as well) ;)

Hi Jenni, I signed up using my email and a new password and it was fast. I did get bounced a couple of times when I tried to log in but that may have been me trying to type to fast. So I would like to know more about what you are going to offer in this paid content section and about how much will it cost. I think it is a great idea since the quality of your work is detailed and easy to understand. – RG

Thanks, RG, for signing up and for your feedback. The friend that I made sign up first got bounced a couple of times when she tried to log on, too. I think it’s because maybe a new sign up takes about 5 min to propagate through their system. That’s my guess, anyway.

I’ll be offering my monthly mentoring sessions with my high school “mentee” for an as-yet to be determined price, but certainly no more than $10 at the outside. It’ll have all the worksheets, handouts and videos (if any) that I make for each session, as well as her impressions of how the session went and what she learned. So, if someone were to buy each session, they’d pretty much own a baking and pastry curriculum. :)

Thanks, Camille. Glad it was easy–that’s what I’m looking for! Colin was one of the cutest cats we’ve ever fostered. No surprise he was snapped up immediately. Yay, Colin, for having a new home!